ONE TIME
Link to BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas

WALK4WOUNDED

2nd Annual Veterans Day Walk4Wounded

Join BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas for a multi lap walk around Poulsbo, Washington to bring support for wounded troops. The events starts on November 11, 2010 at Hotshots Java (downtown Poulsbo) at 8:00A.M.

Download the 2nd Annual Veterans Day Walk4Wounded flyer

Benefitting BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas, Inc.

Do you want to help bring a taste of home to our wounded troops? Please donate to BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas, a Washington State Non-Profit Corporation.

Walk4Wounded is a charity walk where YOU get to CHOOSE how much to give. You are welcome to walk any distance in the Walk4Wounded journey. There will be a support rally on Memorial Day in Olympia, time and place to be announced.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Whatever you donate, 90% will go to BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas. The other 10% will go to support DAV (Disabled American Veterans) in Bremerton, Washington.

IT'S SIMPLE

Funds will be distributed directly to the DAV charity from BBQ4Wounded Troops Overseas within 4 weeks of the walk. The DAV will receive a check, plus a list of the individuals who gave on their behalf.